Hello Friends...Happy belated Juneteenth! Did you celebrate? This week I talk about my Juneteenth, which was great, as well as some of the issues surrounding the holiday. I start with some audio I took after an amazing rally and march organized by Activate:Chi. Enjoy!
After listening, share this episode with at least 1 friend for me, and be sure to subscribe, rate and review on your podcast app of choice!
You can also SIGN UP for the Off The Beaten Podcast newsletter: Sign Up Here!
I would love to hear your thoughts on this issue. Got something to say?
Give us a call and leave a voicemail: (312) 488-9068
Email us: email@example.com
Buy Me a Cup of Coffee. Every dollar donated goes into helping me make the podcast better. : buymeacoffee.com/OffTheBeatenPodcast
Also, I have an exclusive offer for OTBP listeners! Visit reppinpins.com and get 20% off your entire order with discount code OTBP20. You won't find this deal anywhere else!
Follow OTBP on IG: instagram.com/offthebeatenpodcast
Follow OTBP on Facebook: Facebook.com/OffTheBeatenPodcast
Follow OTBP on Pinterest: pinterest.com/offthebeatenpodcast
Visit the OTBP website: dionmcgill.podbean.com
Visit the OTBP Blog: Off The Beaten Blog
- Chicago Sun-Times: Chicago is a Tale of Two Cities
- WTTW: Chicago Has the Largest Life Expectancy Gap in the Country? Why?
- Random Conversations with Elizabeth Website
- Conversation with Elizabeth Part 1
- Conversation with Elizabeth Part 2
- RCWE Conversation with Toaster
- Young Chicago Authors Website
- Think Outside Da block Website
- Kusanya Cafe Website
- Slow Roll Chicago Facebook